Monday 19 October 2009

Questionnaires

In todays lesson, I gave out some of the questionnaires that I had put together as apart of my research into the target audience of my groups film opening. First, I got onto the computer and checked the questionnaire to see if it was good enough to give out to people. Once I had done that I printed off five copies and distributed them to members of my class. I then thought, that in order to get a good variation of results, we will need more people to do the questionnaire, so I decided to print off another five copies. Out of the ten copies that I had printed off, 6 were completed by members of my class. I will give the last four out to people outside of my media class so my results can vary more. Once all the questionnaires have been done, I will use the findings in order to determine what our target audience want from our film and how we can try are best to put these things in.

1 comment:

J.M.M said...

How are you going to post your questionnaire information on your blog ?

x