Sunday 6 December 2009

Storyboards

Since my last blog post, my group had completed the first draft of our storyboards. Once we had completed the storyboards, we showed them too our tearcher (Mr Deen) to see if they were effective in explaining, in detail the chain of events that will take place in our film opening. After looking at them and reading them, our teacher said that they needed to be in more detail. So we decided that we would start again and be as detailed as possible. Firstly, I decided to do the writing aspect of the storyboard, which involved me thinking about the plot of the film and what vision I f had for how the plot would unfolf itself in the opening. After I completed all the written aspects, another member of the group began work on the illustration of the storyboards. We tried our best to make the illustration correspond with the writing as well as we could, but some of the scene were more difficult to draw. Overall, when we finally completed the storyboards we had a good foundation and guidline as to how our opening will unfold, however we may decide to change or add some scenes when we begin filming.

No comments: